As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall

posted by loo at 9:13 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

great song :-)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Why can't I find what I'm looking for?I'm beginnin...
  • To learn familiarity all over again because names ...
  • I am gushing with love. So much love for everyone....
  • Who never thinks about grass?Grass is everywhere a...
  • I awoke to pouring rain and thuder and lightening ...
  • These are the dayswhenmy feet wait restlessly to w...
  • I'm in a bit of a weird place right now and it jus...
  • I feel as though there is a high possibility that ...
  • I love being at college because dorm life is aweso...
  • Flipflops are coming out to stay.and I was talking...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger