As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Make that 5.

posted by loo at 7:41 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

i would have helped you. Darn tummy.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I think I just ate 4 servings of roasted brussel s...
  • My two sisters are some of the greatest people in ...
  • Happy snowy beach dog. That's what I title this vi...
  • uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
  • If you are sustained by the love and power of Jesu...
  • "Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you...
  • I'm calling it love soon.Soon? How soon? Sometimes...
  • Why can't society be like a kindergarten classroom...
  • The moon is delightfully bright tonight, carelessl...
  • I read a commentary on 1 Corinthians 13 this morni...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger