As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

We'll get through it. Beause we're Watkas.





and that's just what we do.

posted by loo at 5:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • She is the only one left practicing in the gym. He...
  • The Christmas season has begun. Trim the tree and ...
  • I love vacation. I just love it. Mmmmmmmmmmm- slee...
  • Don't you just love it when you receive praise? Es...
  • Well I was going to write a little blogger about m...
  • Why frickin why? People. *sigh* no one talks. No o...
  • I might as well go with the pattern. We three ofte...
  • NM XC girls are awesome!!! Two points away from 3r...
  • Please don't assume things about which you know no...
  • She and I walked out the doors, each breathing a s...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger