As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Saturday, March 20, 2004

:) I'm better now.





I still have the whole essay to write but that's the easy part.

posted by loo at 12:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • So the luck has been suspended for a little bit. O...
  • I'm Just A Lucky So and So When I walk down the ...
  • man.... I must be the luckiest girl alive. I have ...
  • ugh.... qu'est-ce que je vais faire avec le franca...
  • :) It made my day.
  • If there was just more time... everything would w...
  • Does God hate me? I really don't think He does, bu...
  • me and my little sister. What would I do without h...
  • Oh my goodness where to begin? Thanks? No. You sa...
  • You're great. And it's going to be fun :) Let me...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger