Friday, March 05, 2004

Oh my goodness where to begin?

Thanks? No. You say thanks when someone gives you a simple compliment, or retrieves your jacket or gets the milk from the fridge. "Hey, you're nice" "Thanks."

I'm flattered? Nope... that doesn't even come close either. "You had an excellent performance last night. The crowd loved you." "I'm flattered."

This? This I don't even know how to react to. I'm speechless. Without words. Not even really comprehending my own emotions at the moment. Oh goodness me.
An awesome kid... yes absolutely. A great person to have as friend... another no-brainer. A fantastic person to spend an entire evening with... I can't wait! Out of my league? No... what is my league anyway? I have been told that I intimidate most of them.

But, this is where I am right now. Lovin the friendship and I don't know what else... how about we just chill and just see what happens.



Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home