It takes a night like that to realize that life really doesn't get any better than this. I mean, who could ask for better friends?
Too many people are sooo worried about grades, and homework, and boys, and how they look. Who cares? Have fun man!
We're young,
we're in high school,
this is what we're suppose to do.
Stop all of the useless worrying. Think about it... will it really matter what Billy Bob or Mary Jane thinks about you in three years? I mean really... In three years you probably won't even remember some of your current friends' names. College separates people, we go to different states.
All I have to say is live it up... you don't want any regrets.
...but don't do drugs because that's just dumb. They're illegal for a reason.
*If I didn't have to be home I would have gone with you.*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home