As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Saturday, May 29, 2004

ooooh, fun

LLuxurious
AAdventurous
UUnforgettable
RRare
EEasy
NNaive

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

easy? .... hahaha, oh well!

that was fun

posted by loo at 3:33 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

I love my loo loo oh so much.


But she is NOT easy. ;)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • then she sank into the blobs of gray, once again. ...
  • A genuine smile. A genuine evening. A very genuine...
  • Face says: No, they're definately prettier than I ...
  • Happiness. When you find people that make you happ...
  • JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced b...
  • Thundah. 
  • As the rain began to fall and the thunder to roll,...
  • As she stepped out the door into the bright spring...
  • Green frog on yellow daisies  :) I just figured o...
  • Life just seems to be going great right now. :) Th...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger