Seven moves and seventeen years later, I'm happy. I love who I am and appreciate all the steps in the journey to get me here. But I still want more- maybe more is the wrong word. But it is something else. That is normal though. We can't be who we are at 17 forever. We change. and I love that about me. I'll never stop changing and learning and taking my favorite parts of other people into my own character.
Yet, still... I wonder if I'm being true to who I really am. Or if it's an act that I'm not even aware of. That scares me a little. Sometimes, I look at my goals and wishes and things I wish would come true; and I wonder why? The image? The excitement? The possibility of talk after someone makes a wrong move?
And it bothers me that I think on it so much. Quiet little thoughts in my head but a relentless stream of them none the less.
A have come to realize that yes, I do care about the image. But I don't know why and I don't know when it started happening. And is this me at all?
I wonder a lot.

3 Comments:
you are lauren watka- and no one can ever change that. just dont question it so much, taking on other traits is good, it makes you better. love yourself, and you already love change- so thats no problem. dont be afraid to live, we are only here for a short time anyways
never change who you are for anyone, change for yourself or don't change at all
i 100% agree with paige on this one. be you, the people that matter love that person.
Post a Comment
<< Home