As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Friday, February 11, 2005

hello beautiful :) a simple hello.

posted by loo at 4:06 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

oh hello!!
heh, nice of you to greet me. ;) ;)

just kiddin loo loo!

you are stunning. I love you.

4:13 PM  
Blogger loo said...

no need to be confused-
just a simply hello.

1:14 PM  
Blogger loo said...

fix that:

simple hello

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • YES!! I wore flip-flops in the slushy, beautifu...
  • My stomach isn't flip-floping around right now. An...
  • This waiting part is my favourite. this college th...
  • This afternoon, I was taken back to almost exactly...
  • They just make no sense... you, of all people, sh...
  • A certain pretty birthday girl was queen for the n...
  • I feel that a certain 70s song fits the moment well.
  • The snow fell relentlessly upon the sleeping world...
  • I would be mad. But all of my energy to be angry i...
  • LadyDay: you should have seen it...last night when...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger