My hands were shaking from all of the adrenaline running through my body for the first few sentences as I stood at the podium. I was disappointed that more people didn't get to see my dress. I love my high school class and am grateful for an unforgettable four years. Meeting people is some I love to do, and fear the most. I'm not as smart as you think I am; and never call me perfect. I run to stay in shape but find I lack enough self-discipline and motivation to cross-train. Foreign places seduce me. I never sleep with my closet door open. Rain will always put me in a fabulous mood. Insecurity is familiar to every human being alive. Sometimes I wish I knew what others thought about me. Usually I'm so happy about nothing in particular that I want to share the feeling of joy with those who find it scarce. I had to work at learning how to suppress my anger years ago. Movies and pictures about the 40s make me jealous and wishing that I knew a life like that. I want to speak more than three languages and I almost have two down. My sisters and my mother are the few people who have ever made me cry- and usually in a good/sad way. I want to fall in love. but I'm afraid that I won't let myself.
High school is a memory now, no one left to judge and whisper...
what better time to share my secrets?
what better time to share my secrets?

7 Comments:
you're very special to me.
i like you, hehe
oh, dear, i will miss you :(
your amazing!! and i know you worked so hard to be where you are.
i am soo proud of you.
i love you lauren watka.:)
i liked that.
im glad that i know you :)
Open-ness looks good on you.
:o)
everything looks good on you.
I will appreciate your happiness forever.
and love you even longer.
Post a Comment
<< Home