As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

When you can glance down your very long list of Frank Sinatra songs and relate to most of them...


well, it makes a girl smile.

posted by loo at 7:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The family party. talk about intimidating. so many...
  • I think...what am I so afraid of?I'm afraid that I...
  • and then there are these days when you just wish y...
  • I've been a roaming JulietMy Romeos have been many...
  • Tonight I wanted to take a picture. but not really...
  • transcendentunparalleledthanks to Julie :)
  • Christmas Day is probably the most family/people-y...
  • Setting: A little pizza joint type place next to a...
  • (Our marquee on top of the entrance to the Campus...
  • I find it amusing when people swear at Mother Natu...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger