As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm gonna do it. As for right now, anyway. I don't know why and I can't explain it either, but I am.

and I'm doing it for me.

posted by loo at 7:27 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

good... I wish I could say the same.



I hate second guessing myself.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

GONNA DO WHAT?!?!?!?!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • You cannot recognize what you deem to be good or b...
  • A source of honesty. the hard truths, too. it goes...
  • We talk about the future a lot up here. Graduate s...
  • Fog is quite the mysterious kind of weather. And t...
  • I sit outside on a shaded bench during my lunch br...
  • Did you know that the number one juice in a grape ...
  • Eating dry Cheerios one by one or two by two makes...
  • The smile on your face lets me know that you need ...
  • Why can't I find what I'm looking for?I'm beginnin...
  • To learn familiarity all over again because names ...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger