As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Guitar.

makes my knees go weak everytime.
Jack Johnson and Oasis, especially.

posted by loo at 11:27 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wait a second... i can play that stuff



;-)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Everyone has weaknesses and fears. It's so interes...
  • "Schedule some free time for yourself and some fre...
  • So right now I'm just training for my first marath...
  • Another semester and more choices ahead. There are...
  • The pain of pushing a human body past normal physi...
  • I just can't. I don't know why. It doesn't make se...
  • Hello,My name is Jo.
  • To call running "fun" would be a misuse of the wor...
  • You would do me gooddo you think you couldbe with ...
  • You can never love someone too much.I just did.I d...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger