As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A strange thing happened to me today... I left the library after they had turned off the lights.

Just consider that situation for a moment.



yeah.

posted by loo at 12:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • To the saucy birthday girl. and to the memories in...
  • I could lock myself in my room and the library, me...
  • My boyfriend is absolutely hilarious... and he kno...
  • As always, parents have great advice. I don't thin...
  • This is my life. This is my français-français dict...
  • Language nuances.There is no better way to truly u...
  • Chelsea: They're just jealous because we have more...
  • I'm on the coast of somewhere beautiful.
  • Quand je marche, je marcheQuand je dors, je dorsQu...
  • As my eyes open and I began to recognize roads and...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger