As I was driving home tonight, much later than I reasonably should have been, I noticed the road was leading me home. The little white reflectors that divide two lanes going in the same direction formed a definite, bright path that I simply had to follow. It really struck me for the first time. Almost as if God had specifically placed stars along the road in front of me, as a guide. It made me think how He does that in my life, too. Unfortunately, the path is not always so undeniably clear but He is always there to guide the way. All you have to do is ask, and have faith.
You do not have because you do not ask.
Ask and it shall be given to you.
Those are verses somewhere in the Bible. The first one I know is in James. God doesn't just make everything peachy-keen all the time. What fun would that be? But He is faithful in His promises to answer prayer and show us the way when we ask. We just have to ask.
Just ask.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home