As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Monday, August 04, 2008

One little single mistake and your entire experiment, not to mention the work put in by others for the materials in your experiment, is all gone. Done. Ruined.

Shit piss ...balls.

posted by loo at 1:31 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • My house is around 60 years old. The majority of t...
  • PRAISE GOD! That he has everything in his complete...
  • Happy Birthday to me.:)
  • "Meanwhile, another team probed the galaxy with th...
  • Woods Hole, MassThis is where I work this summer. ...
  • There are so many things I want to do but there is...
  • I was tempted to make a post of the wonderful sigh...
  • You’ll remember me when the west wind movesamong t...
  • It's been cloudy for quite a few days and usually,...
  • I want to make a difference. I want to be in the w...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger