Why can't we all just be like worms and mate with whatever you first come in contact with?
I mean really... that would be soooo much easier that what we have now.
I just don't know... there are a few people I simply can't get off my mind. :-/
One is a good friend but it's purely a physical attraction- he's the one I flirt with all of the time and both of us just have fun and know nothing is meant by it.
Then there is the boy who has recently taken a larger role in my life, more of a friend than the first, a wicked awesome guy, and I reeeeaaalllly wish I knew what to do. He's great and I don't know what I think... still. Attraction? Yes. But... *sigh* but what? I don't know. And it's sad. But he's a great friend anyway and I'm quite content with that for now. :)
But then there is the third... and now I'm starting to wonder how exactly I relate to guys. Flirting is great and all... but sometimes you just need that certain person to be able to call on gorgeous nights or beautiful sunsets, and walk with in the rain, and invite over to sit and drink hot chocolate with because you both would rather enjoy each other's company than do the million other things you should be doing.
hahahaha, none of that is from personal experience either: old movies and jazz songs- that's all I got. (I really belong in the 50s :-/ )
So... this other guy. I just don't know. He and I are definitely good friends and as of lately, we have begun to talk more and it just seems that we're different. hmmm, and then again, girls are prone to over-analyze everything, and that could very well be the case. *sigh* but we'll see.
I'm a patient person... and flirting for the time being is just fine with me :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home