As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I'm smart.

But oh too many times, I'm very stupid.

So there.

grr

posted by loo at 7:27 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I've seen...

-Zac

8:35 PM  
Blogger loo said...

Thanks Sciac. :D
It did... and I knew it would.
It just sucked along the way. :/

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • We survive through thick and thin...through all th...
  • "At least we have each other," we agreed. because...
  • Fireworks and cherries and ice cream trucks. The m...
  • Happy 4th everyone ;)  Enjoy all the pretty colors.
  • You know how some things just automatically trigge...
  • A rose. So overdone. Flawless but empty beauty. ...
  • There is something very comforting about that fami...
  • *yawn* *stretch* mmmmm, summer. What to do today.....
  • She has fallen in love again. This girl really has...
  • What's Your Style? Find out @ She's Crafty

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger