*yawn* *stretch* mmmmm, summer.
What to do today...
I could go to the beach.
I could sit outside on the swing or jump on the trampoline.
I could call my friends and head out to Nashua to find something to do.
I could do nothing.
I should talk to some long lost friends from across the country.
I should begin the 50 French sentences due in about three and a half weeks.
I should get some tissue paper and begin making flowers?
oh yeah... but I don't know how.
I should pick up my guitar again.
I have to write my birthday thank-you notes.
I have to talk with the other XC captains and plan out summer works outs.
I have to get my senior pictures taken.
I have to call our DJ for prom and semi.
I have to break into that knee-high pile of stuff labeled: COLLEGE
ew.
AND
I have to get my summer reading books and start those bad boys.
ok... good feeling's gone.
just kidding. I love summer... but I don't love looking at that list. :-/

1 Comments:
I miss you Lauren! It's been like a week and a half since the last time I saw you and I used to see you in 6 out of 7 classes! we must have a posse day soon but until then enjoy your summer as much as you can, don't worry, just take things as they come. : )
*Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home