As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Crap.

Almost... but almost doesn't count.

A month and a week. exactly.

Oh well... now I simply know that I can.


the joy of chocolate.

posted by loo at 6:04 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

yay for chocolate

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Two out of the last four nights when I have driven...
  • A feel good quiz by cerulean_dreamsyour name is......
  • BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!...
  • Ask me a question and, given the time and the righ...
  • The worst feeling in the world is helplessness. Es...
  • they will be forever dancing under the moonlight. ...
  • I will be the girl, always smiling, with the darke...
  • It's frustrating... this thing that everyone endur...
  • When I fall in love, I take my time. No need to hu...
  • To this day, I continue to close my closet door be...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger