As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Monday, September 06, 2004

they will be forever dancing under the moonlight.
:) I love my new picture and it's hanging right above my bed.

posted by loo at 1:11 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger loo said...

it's moondancing-
and that is always a lovely thing :D

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I will be the girl, always smiling, with the darke...
  • It's frustrating... this thing that everyone endur...
  • When I fall in love, I take my time. No need to hu...
  • To this day, I continue to close my closet door be...
  • Like grains of sand on an endless beach, the waves...
  • To this day, I continue to close my closet door be...
  • A string of pearls finishes any outfit with elegan...
  • A List of Things For an Awesome Wednesday Night T...
  • Knowing that there are friends all around me makes...
  • :D it's our little secret :D and thanks for yo...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger