As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Sunday, November 07, 2004

You're cute and I think I might like you

as the stars are in your eyes.

:o)

posted by loo at 8:12 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger mypage said...

you do like him... and I like seeing you this happy :-)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Megan M. said...

mmmmmmmm
i love it

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • it took all the engergy and self-restraint I had t...
  • One half hour taken away from the essay still to f...
  • Here I am, standing on the edges again. On the out...
  • the pain... oh, how it hurts.
  • My life is so intertwined in those of two other li...
  • The teal skirt and the pink in-set diamonds turn t...
  • It's all so exciting. Thank you girls for my gifts...
  • We could fall asleep to the chimes that sound in t...
  • I Don't Know Enough About You I know a little bit...
  • Songs too long unsung are heard again. Beaten tri-...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger