While driving down the road the other day, I noticed a lady running. She was middle-aged and happened to be fixing her hair at the moment when she caught my glance. It was a bit cooler that day and so she wore a light jacket and pants. I drove on by to my destination and soon forgot about her. But in that moment when I noticed the woman, fixing her hair, she just seemed so alive.
I realized that it's true of almost all people you see who are running on the side of the road: they are usually tired and sweating or at the beginning of a run and already have flushed cheeks.
yet nonetheless, it's just something about running that makes everyone seem so alive.

3 Comments:
sorry to burst your bubble watka...but when i run, i look and feel like a dead rag
dancing on the other hand...thats another blog
I must be a zombie because I'm never caught running... Happy Birthday tomorrow darling!!
Love,
Sarah
yeah i'm with megan brown on this one i'm gonna be honest i look and feel like shit when i run...
but hey..i know you love it.
i wish i was good at it and enjoyed it lol:)
love you loo loo happy birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home