the lights glistened and laughter resounded
we're so pretty.
posted by loo at 8:08 AM
haha i'm sure these are your sister's favorite pictures of themselves and appreciate you posting them on the world wide web
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god, that is the most hideous picture oh me that i think I have ever seen. WOW!! Was I lying on Christina? Hahahahaha Loo, you just made my day.Man, that was a funny night.
picture OF me... not oh me. :)
Them's my girls!
HAHHAHAHA them's my girls. hahahhahahahahTHOSE ARE TERRIFYING. especially feath. ;)
hahaha shut up! only in the first one! you're to too striking in the last one either, i'd say. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
haha i'm sure these are your sister's favorite pictures of themselves and appreciate you posting them on the world wide web
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god, that is the most hideous picture oh me that i think I have ever seen. WOW!! Was I lying on Christina? Hahahahaha Loo, you just made my day.
Man, that was a funny night.
picture OF me... not oh me. :)
Them's my girls!
HAHHAHAHA them's my girls. hahahhahahahah
THOSE ARE TERRIFYING.
especially feath. ;)
hahaha shut up! only in the first one! you're to too striking in the last one either, i'd say. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home