*sigh*
Well, I had a great afternoon. Saw someone that I do not often get the chance to talk to and I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the half-hour that I we conversed. It amazed me- he is one of those few people who keeps your eye contact while talking to you. Not many do that anymore. Impressive.
At least now, I have something to talk about. A double sided and two-way mirror with reflect goofy smiles from both of as we talk in "our offices." Squirming and laughing at nothing at all. Nothing except for an instant "amoureuse" memory.
And, no, I hope that we are not pathetic... although, I despairingly think that we are. But what can we do about it? Sever ourselves completely as you say? hahaha, I'm all about moving to Canada my darling. I believe it is the only way. If only they would do something that would at least help!
*another sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home