As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Monday, March 01, 2004

Waiting to see what the week will bring.

Maybe there will be some surprises.


Surprises are always fun :)

posted by loo at 7:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • innocent kiss - you're cute and sweet and like itt...
  • Congrats boys basketball!!! What an awesome game g...
  • Someone got me thinking today... What do I do it a...
  • I am playing the perfect little actress... exactly...
  • Wow! They look just like birds! - said referring t...
  • It sucks that everyone has to die. It's the inevit...
  • "Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the mo...
  • The surprises keep coming. An old friend showed up...
  • *sigh* Well, I had a great afternoon. Saw someone...
  • The boy walked into the room while I was sitting a...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger