I like to help people.
I enjoying being one on one with people and teaching, helping them to understand that which comes to me so easily. I love hearing "I think I get it!" But leurs yeux betray them, as I see the confusion still present. But finally... understanding. It brings a smile to mon coeur.
I like helping people.
In a classroom, people know this because many already come to me... or I go to them. And it's wonderful. I'm grateful to them. I'm glad people know that I can help; that I want to help.
Because I like to.
Why keep all of your education and information to yourself? It isn't doing anything there... you might as well enrich the world.
Share the wealth.
:) Everyone knows deux tĂȘtes are better than one. Just imagine what three billion could do...

1 Comments:
i love it how i can always look to you for help lauren, and you never make me feel like i am a burden, or any trouble... and you always smile..
thank you soo much lauren. i love you. and keep on smiling.
Post a Comment
<< Home