Saturday, November 27, 2004

From now on, I'll be looking forward to a few different things as I anticipate Thanksgiving.
Of course there will still be the turkey and the stuffing, the green beans and squash.
Many desserts like pumpkin pie and apple crisp won't be far from my thoughts as the air gets cooler...

But Thanksgiving is going to be the time to come home, see the family and long lost friends.
The Thanksgiving football game at good old NM will be the main course since that may be the only time I see a good number of familiar faces.
Depending on what happens in the coming months, this time next November I may re-enter Massachusetts for the first time since I left in August.

Who knows. It's a mystery.

But one thing is for sure... Thanksgiving means a whole lot more to me now that it ever did.
how come I never noticed this before?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

*blank face.*

...only because you know exactly what i'm thinking.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

i forgot to add a "humph."

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home