As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Monday, December 06, 2004

"because in high school, i'm not so sure that anyone knows just what they're doing, anyway; it's like swinging blindfoldedly at a pinata."

--Nicely stated, Julie. becuase it's still fun, just the same.

posted by loo at 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Remember how we used to get so excited in the days...
  • I am so angry right now... I don't know what to sa...
  • exquisite... good word I wasn't expecting that.
  • From now on, I'll be looking forward to a few diff...
  • It hadn't happened since the sun began to shine th...
  • I like the independence that comes with age: Cooki...
  • I wanted to watch Signs tonight because I had some...
  • "I just don't know what to do." That is twice l...
  • The uniform white that blanketed the world upon my...
  • It's very clear- Their love is here to stay. Not f...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger