They question but they don't know.
I try to explain but I get flustered... my words just aren't clear.
It isn't how it seems- it much, much better.
:) I am truly happy and not bothered at all.
It isn't what the songs describe, but everday means something.
7 becomes 30 within a blink of an eye. *flash*
I don't know what I'm suppose to be doing, but it is working right now.
and I think I'm speaking for two and not only one.
Please tell me if I'm doing any wrong (you five know who you are) because I can't really tell from the inside...
Am I?

5 Comments:
is this what I think it is... b/c if it is we'll just talk tonight, love ya
am i one of the five?
we will talk
little lady, you are not one of the five.
and neither am i, but i can still say that no lauren, you are not doing ANYTHING wrong.
but to figure anything out (if needed) you know where to find me to go for a drive. :)
I love you.
actually Lippy, you are one of the five and you, little lady, would be except I haven't talked to you as of lately.
Post a Comment
<< Home