Wednesday, January 12, 2005

And so she crashes.

Time of fatigue: 10:27 January 12, 2004

following a busy day of school and then an Indoor Track Meet which we WON!!!!
and after receiving an astounding 1 1/2 hours of sleep the night before.

Lauren feels so sleepy that she does not do any of the French load due very very soon, nor does she complete her journal for Physics, due tomorrow.


::Ladies and Gentlemen:: Lauren has gone to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

good for her, because...

sleep is not overrated.

sweet dreams darling.

you should sleep a little more often. its generally good for you. :-)

5:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lauren!!! I must say, after reading this, that you are a VERY talented writer. And congrats on the track meet! So, get some sleep, and good luck with the French.


~Amber~

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And wait...one more thing that I've been dying to know...what exactly is lumiere de l'amour?? It sounds pretty cool, whatever it is. :)

7:54 PM  
Blogger loo said...

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense but lumiere = light and l'amour = love... so essentially it means "the light of love".

:D I just took two nice French words and put them together.

And I'm wicked excited that you have a blogger :D

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The light of love. HHHHmmmmm....I could use some of that. Sounds good to me.

xoxo

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home