As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I love being SPONTANEOUS!!!


:) lunch? suuure

posted by loo at 8:40 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

ha ha ha! Yea, well you ALSO happen to love army boys.

nuff said.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Lippy said...

ps-- :-D

12:57 PM  
Blogger MyThoughts... said...

hehehee loo loo going out to lunch with an army boy :)

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Heather and I were out on another one of our drive...
  • One step through the automatic doors brought me in...
  • I saw a little pink bow on the ground as I walked ...
  • While driving down the road the other day, I notic...
  • She's here: With the gondolasthe little ten-step b...
  • then the rains came.and although i LOVE rain... it...
  • My hands were shaking from all of the adrenaline r...
  • Friends.There is nothing else like them...they're ...
  • courtesy of lovely little Sciac 
  • a lot of things make me happy... but warm summer ...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger