Friday, July 29, 2005

thoughts thoughts thoughts.

so many thoughts cartwheeling in my head. all over the place. Bumping into one another, richocheting off the walls of my skull.

but one subject seems to keep resurfacing

people are in love.
l-o-v-e.
all around me.
they even become giddy.
in the summer we're free.
hehehehe.
summer l-o-v-e.

(maybe for eternity?)



and this is one of those things where I'm okay to be on the outside... looking in. :) and smiling. although, really, I wouldn't compain if I were inside too. I'd like it quite a lot actually. But --- for now--- I'm content.

3 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

love? WHAT IS LOVE?


hehehehheehee
count me in.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Megan M. said...

count me in too

; )

11:49 PM  
Blogger JeannLiew | Luminnej said...

i love the way you write, one of those better blogs that stands out...can't help but to feel that you hv so much to say about life, yet u hold back so much about yourself...love to know more about u...a friend from malaysia.

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home