Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It' s funny really. I should be extrememly stressed right now with everything that I have to do and all the important things coming up without a second to spare for the entire next two weeks.
.
but I'm not.
.
Don't ask me why... because I have no idea. Maybe I've finally, honestly, realized that it will all get done and what the heck is the point of worrying? I know myself basically to a T by now, and I'm just trutting along day by day. Working hour by hour. And it's going pretty well, I must say.


I like this kind of life. a lot!
(and the snow is b-e-a-Utiful)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're beautiful :)

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too. Beautiful and intelligent.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful and intelligent and athletic and talented and the nicest girl you could ever hope to meet

12:44 AM  
Blogger Lippy said...

...and wonderfully happy.

that's right, I'm not afraid to reveal my identity. ;)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home