As the daisy in my hair

the lights glistened and laughter resounded

Friday, May 14, 2004

"His llamo Pedro."

Wow... could I love my little sister more?

Nope. No, I don't belive so.

posted by loo at 3:10 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Lippy said...

You just love me because I'm such a huge dork. haha. I love you, too:)

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Monday afternoon was the epitome of how I am over-...
  • No, I won't forget it, Because I don't want to. An...
  • There is this one who makes me smile every time I ...
  • In response to the marvelous Miss Panella: There...
  • It was a marvelous night for a moondance With the ...
  • So before this goes too far Let me tell you what y...
  • It's just not fair. It never happens to you. It al...
  • Driving to Long Island takes too long. I like bein...
  • Why can't we all just be like worms and mate with ...
  • You know you're a runner because: you just got ho...

About Me

My Photo
Name: loo
Location: United States

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger